1. Melt the chocolate in a medium sized bowl.
2. Stir the chocolate. Cut the butter in little pieces and add it to the chocolate, stirring until it is melted.
3. Stir in the cream or evaporated milk and vanilla essence. Let it cool.
4. Put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes until it is stiff enough to handle.
5. Take small spoonfuls and roll them between your hands into balls. Put the cocoa in a small dish and roll the truffles in it until they are covered. Makes 24
|Back to Recipes index||Back to Table of Contents||Back to Home Page|