HARRY POTTER'S SNOWY OWL HEDWIG
Thin card (white)
12 inch thin green plant cane
Double-sided tape or glue (I prefer tape)
1. Cut a piece of white card 6" x 20"
2. Add markings as required
3. Fan-fold the card - as many or few times as preferred
4. Put a strip of double-sided tape along the top of the body
and fold over and attach to the plant stick
1. Cut a circle of white card, the size of a standard saucer.
2. Draw on the face and markings
3. Attach to the top of the body using the double sided tape.
4. Cut a strip of card approx. 2cm x 10cm.
5. Fold over and attach to the back of the head for hanging
1. Draw round template of claws onto white card and cut out.
2. Draw on claws
3. Attach to the bottom of the body using the double sided tape
1. Draw round template of wing onto white card twice and cut out.
2. Draw on markings and feathers as required.
3. Put a strip of double sided tape at top of wings and fold over,
attaching to the cane.
For templates for feet and wings, click
This basic design can be used for any theme e.g.
101 Dalmatians, Winnie-the-Pooh, Jeremy Fisher, etc.
|Print out this page by using the "print" option on your
browser, or highlight the whole text (hold down the left mouse button
and drag the cursor across it) copy (Ctrl-C) and paste (Ctrl-V) into your
favourite WP program.
Back to Harry Potter page #1 - - - Back
to Harry Potter page #2
Crafts index - - - Themes
index - - - Table of Contents - - - Home