1. What song starts "Thanks and praise " ?
2. What does WAGGGS stand for?
3. For what badge do you need to be able to identify four types of substance that can be poisonous?
4. What sleeping stuff should you take to camp?
5. What is the address for the Guide Association website?
6. If someone phones the emergency services after an accident what should they know?
7. How many Guide Laws are there?
8. The Patrol .. their Patrol Leader
9. Name two things you need to do for Teamwork to work
10. Who were the Girl Guides named after?
11. If you want to do your Camper Badge how long do you have to go to camp for?
12. What's the International Post Box?
13. What's the important thing at the bottom of your Challenge Badge records?
14. What page are the Guide Laws on?
15. You'll spend most of your time at Guides with your ?
16. Where are the four World Centres?
17. .. is fun and at the same time you're making a real difference in your community.
18. Name two particular skills you need for camping.
19. Why was 22 February named Thinking Day?
20. Name two ways you can serve your country.
Click here for the answers
|Print this page using the "Print" option on your browser bar, or highlight (left-click/drag) and copy (Ctrl-C) & paste (Ctrl - V) to MS Word or a similar program.|
|Answers:- Page Number.
1. P17 - Daytime taps
3. P58 - Personal safety badge
5. P2 & P60
6. P33 - in white box at top
8. P10 - elects
9. P10 - bottom of page
10. P20 - in white box at bottom
13. P72 - Think about whether you have been a reliable Patrol member.
15. P10 - Patrol
16. P23 - in the starred list
17. P26 - Community Action
18. P37 - lighting a fire, tying a bedding roll (white box - Skills)
19. P21 - second white box
BACK TO TOP OF PAGE